The infectious disease department at Bartz-Altadonna Community Health Center offers service to patients suffering from HIV and/or Hepatitis C.
Funded by the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C(RWHAP) we offer the following services to our patients:
- HIV Testing
– Outpatient/Ambulatory Health Services
– Early Intervention Services (EIS)
– Medical case management including treatment adherence services
– Non-Medical case management
– Medical Nutrition Therapy
– Mental health services
– Referral for health care and support services
Our certified enrollment workers help people living with HIV/AIDS enroll into the AIDS Drugs Assistance Program (ADAP), in this program eligible patients can receive HIV medications at no cost.
People living with HIV/AIDS do not need to be a patient of Bartz-Altadonna Community Health Center to receive ADAP enrollment assistance.
If you think you have been exposed to HIV please call us at (661) 874-4050 and make an appointment.
When patients login to MyChart on or after May 19th, 2023, they will be prompted to setup two-step verification.
This is an optional security feature that can help you protect your account from unauthorized access.