The behavioral health department at Bartz-Altadonna Community Health Center offers a welcoming environment to patients suffering from mental and behavioral health problem, Bartz-Altadonna Community Health Center uses the Adverse Childhood Experience (ACE) questionnaire to help provide trauma-informed services to all our patients.
We offer the following services:
– Medically Assisted Treatment(MAT) integrated with Primary Care
– Individual Counseling
– Drug and Alcohol Dependency (Non court-ordered)
– Alanon Family Group (Tuesdays at 5:15-6:15PM, open to the community)
– SMART recovery group (Open to BACHC Primary Care patients, call for more information)
– Plus other special groups for specific issues
We also have a mobile unit that offers SUD screenings, click the link below to find out where we’re going next:
“Healing the whole person; caring for the whole community”
Call 661 874 4438 to register and get yourself on the wait list, you must be 65 years or older or a healthcare worker to be placed on the wait list.
We are now accepting pre-registrations for COVID-19 Vaccines at all our locations in Lancaster, Palmdale, and California City